Thursday 11 April 2013

Day Eleven: Character Q&A - Brae

 photo blogtour6.jpgYour full name: Brae Argestes

What everyone calls you: Brae

Describe your appearance: I’m quite tall, I have short brown hair streaked with silver, and light brown eyes.

Sum yourself up in one word: Diplomatic

Favourite colour: Blue

Favourite thing about yourself: Erm, that’s a difficult question to answer. I think it’s probably my powers – they’re an important part of my heritage and status, as well as being a big part of what makes me, me. They're also a lot of fun.

Why should we like you? Perhaps you should be asking why should I like you? I don’t like to judge people to quickly and always try to get to know them before making my mind up about them. I would like to think that others would extend me the same courtesy.

Best friend: Jasmine Dystros. She is unique – unlike anyone else I have ever met. We have known each other for more or less our entire lives, as she lives with the Arcan High Priest, Caleb. She is like a sister to me and I would do anything for her.

Favourite childhood memory: Ice-skating with Jazz for her seventh birthday. She was just so happy that day, in the new coat I had asked my mum to get her. She was always complaining about being cold and she was so pleased to feel warm, even though she was outside. Her smile was infectious. But then again, it always is.

Worst fear: I know that one day I will have to take the Arcan throne and that will mean that my father is dead. That knowledge scares me.

What would we find in your room: It’s quite empty really. There’s a photo of me with my mum and dad, and another one of me and Jasmine. Otherwise, the most important feature is the glass ceiling which gives me a view of the sky as I lay in bed at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment