Saturday 26 October 2013

Featured Reviews: Pure Jonel

Today's review was posted almost a week ago, on Water's publication day. It was written by Jonel from Pure Jonel. You can read it in full here

"James’ upbeat writing style keeps you moving forwards while keeping you completely entrenched in the storyline. This is a quick but delightful read that takes you on a journey beyond your wildest imagination while still being put together in a manner that is completely believable."

" I became so attached to some of the characters that I found myself literally crossing my fingers at the end of the novel. My heart aches for some of them and I can’t wait to get back to this wonderful world."

You are nearly out of time to enter to win your own copy of Water in my giveaway, so make sure that you do so now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment