Thursday 12 March 2015

Air Release Day!

Air is now available to download from Amazon! I can't wait to hear what you all think of the conclusion to the series. I'm a little sad that it's over but I'm also feeling really proud - and excited about all the ideas I want to move onto next!

I do have some short story ideas for Elements of Power, so this may not be the forever-end for the series (there's a Tristan sub-plot from book two which I would like to give some space too...) but it is a definite goodbye to Jasmine, Roxy and Brae.

Writing this series has been a huge learning curve for me and I feel like my writing has improved so much as a result. Next week, I will post some of my favourite moments and quotes from the series, but for now I will just leave you with all those lovely Amazon links. 

UK \\ US \\ Germany \\ France \\ Spain \\ Italy \\ Netherlands \\ Japan \\ Brazil \\ Canada \\ Mexico \\ Australia \\ India

Once you've had the chance to read it. Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment