Saturday 16 May 2015

My Wattpad Recomendations

So I wrote on Wednesday that I have been reading a lot of stories on Wattpad recently and I really wanted to share some of my favourites with you, so here they are!

  

 

First, let's just take a moment to appreciate how amazing those covers are - the talent on this site extends far beyond the writing.

Rimwick by FionaChai
Sometimes on Wattpad, a story will be so good I will forget that I'm not reading something that has been published. Rimwick was definitely one of those stories. A fantastic, supernatural fantasy book with great characterisation and plot twists.

RUNES by Authorednah
This is the first book in a published series, but it looks like most of them are also available on Wattpad to read for free. The author has created a complex, intriguing fantasy world and there has already been lots of action.

5:48 by cityscape
Quite a different sort of book to what I normally read. It's about a group of teens, each with their own troubles and complex back story, who run a coffee shop together. Touching, emotional and complex.

Magnificent by Corlaya
Only a few chapters of this book have been posted so far, but I am really enjoying it. The main character has a really intriguing secret and I'm desperate to find out what it is!

The Roommate Rulebook by Lilohorse
This is another one i haven't finished yet but I am enjoying it so far. It's a bit like A Beautiful Disaster


Do you like reading books on Wattpad? If so, do you have any recommendations? Or do you post writing of your own? Please leave me some links in the comments and I will try to check them out. Don't forget you can read Fire in full and check out my new story, Amber&Ice, on my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment