Saturday 30 December 2017

2017 Reading Stats

This year, I read 51 books, totalling almost 20,000 pages.

The shortest book was We should All be Feminists and the longest A Court of Wings and Ruin.

I read four non-fictions books on writing and am part way through a fifth.

I still read more YA SFF than anything else (21 books) but I also read 9 adult novels this year, which is really high for me.

There were two plays: The Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts, so with a re-reading of Philosopher's Stone, there's been a fair bit of Harry Potter this year too.

Next year I'm going to try to read a few more classics and also keep increasing the number of adult novels I read, although I'm sure I'll still be reading more YA than anything else, especially as I got a kindle voucher for Christmas and there's a long list of YA novels I want to buy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment