Sunday 31 December 2017

Best Books of 2017

It's the time of year for reflection and rest, ahead of what's shaping up to be a very busy January, so I'm taking a moment to look back on my favourite reads of 2017.

I really struggled to narrow down the 50 books I read this year into a top five, but here they are:

 

  


Crooked Kingdom One of the most amazing fantasy series I've ever read. I love all of the characters in Crooked Kingdom and the plot was just as exciting, fast-paced and emotional as Six of Crows.

Strange the Dreamer Laini Taylor tops my list of must-buy authors. The way she writes is beautiful. 

A Conjuring of Light Another fantastic conclusion to a superb fantasy series. 

The Hate U Give Easily the most important book I've read this year. I can't wait to see the film. 

Editing Emma So funny! At one point, I laughed so hard my husband rushed downstairs to check on me as he thought I was crying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment